To improve healthcare outcomes for individuals seeking support for behavioral solutions, Aptihealth has played a pivotal role since its inception in 2017. Aptihealth partners directly with health systems and plans to help integrate better support at point-of-care, delivering population-precise programs for children, adolescents, and adults of every level.
Designing an innovative system to provide better, quicker help, Aptihealth has embraced its opportunity to spread solutions following the COVID-19 pandemic.
Let’s take a closer look at how Aptihealth is impacting behavioral health solutions through innovative full-system offerings.
Innovative Digital Health Services
Communities throughout the United States are underserved in behavioral health services, and this issue seems poised to continue growing in the coming years lest there be some intervention.
The COVID-19 pandemic spurred on a burgeoning mental health epidemic, as noted by the W.H.O. with their numbers of behavioral health concerns among individuals in the U.S.
The most commonly diagnosed behavioral disorders in the United States afflict roughly one-fifth of all adults. The three most common conditions include
- Depressive Disorders – Roughly 21 million adults in the United States are impacted by depression. Depression also affects many teenagers, touching upon nearly 2.5 million individuals aged 12 to 17.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorders – Traumatic events, including kidnapping, violence, assault, and other traumas, can lead to posttraumatic stress disorder. PTSD impacts roughly 12 million adults in the United States.
- Anxiety Disorders – America’s umbrella of anxiety disorders impacts more than 42 million adults. Conditions include panic disorder, OCD, and generalized anxiety.
To address these burgeoning issues, Aptihealth developed a business model that drives businesses to deliver effective results while driving large-scale evolution.
Understanding the Aptihealth Mission
Upon inception, Aptihealth has designed and maintained a crystal-clear vision for its purpose: to become the nation’s preeminent provider of mental health services. To accomplish this goal, the team at Aptihealth put together a five-point plan to outline their vision and how they’ll make it a reality.
- Offer and Expand Evidence-Based Care in a Virtual Setting
- Personalize and Leverage Patient Care Through Clinical Science and Improved Outcomes
- Reduce and Eliminate Financial Impediments With Feasible Payment Alternatives
- Enable and Bouy Care Providers in Search to Deliver Positive Outcomes
- Execute With Integrity and Compliance
Aptihealth is a value-first care provider that offers convenient and quick access to quality behavioral health services in a virtual-first setting. Aptihealth places its patients at the center of its personalized care systems, available to any New York State resident aged five and up. Aptihealth utilizes its connections within the larger healthcare ecosystem to avoid direct-to-consumer models. Aptihealth serves patients with ongoing behavioral health challenges.