Isn’t it strange that small needles prick your skin and treat your skin problems? It not only treat skin problems but also imparts glowing skin. Micro Needle Roller is one such device that has a tendency that makes the skin improved and treat the skin completely. So, aren’t you curious to know about the Microneedle roller and how does it make a difference to your skin?
What is Micro Needle Roller and how it is Useful?
Microneedle Roller is a device that tackles different skin conditions with its tiny needles. Microneedling involves rolling of Derma Roller or Aqua stamp device on the skin. Its needles then puncture and create holes. The body then feels the sensation, pain and has small injuries. This triggers the body to start healing those injuries resulting in renewed and repaired skin.
Though the injuries and pain caused by the microneedle roller are harmless and temporary. But this process makes the skin rejuvenated and boosts collagen production which treats several conditions. Let’s discuss some of the following skin issues that Microneedle Roller can treat :
- Mitigates the Fine Lines and Wrinkles- The Collagen produced by micro-needling works to fills the wrinkles and deep lines and make the skin look young and healthy
- Reduces Acne Scars and Other Scars-Microneedle Roller tends to treat all types of scars, be it acne, burn scars, stretch marks due to the stimulation of collagen
- Improves the Skin Texture and Quality
- Tackles Uneven Skin Tone and Hyperpigmentation
- Diminishes Pores- Though Microneedling involves pricking the skin, it doesn’t let the pores be increased. Due to the collagen across the pore, the area around the pores gets plumped making the pore invisible.
- Increases the absorption of Skincare Products- Microneedle roller is quite effective in increasing the absorption of topical skincare production and maximizing its effectiveness.
How to use Microneedle Roller
- Clean and Disinfect the Roller, Sterilize in the alcohol solution and make it bacteria-free
- Prepare the skin for the Microneedling procedure. Cleanse the skin with a pH-balanced cleanser and mildly exfoliate, then apply the hydrating serum
- If using the longer needle size, apply the numbing cream, as its quite painful
- Start the micro-needling session, Roll the device gently in each direction- horizontally, vertically, and diagonally covering all sections of the face.
- Now wash the face and follow up the treatment by applying another layer of hydrating serum.
- After the procedure, clean the derma roller again, wash it and soak it in the 70% isopropyl alcohol solution.
Best Microneedle Roller
Gin Amber Beauty’s Aqua Stamps are highly recommended- These are the advanced and hi-tech micro-needling tool that simultaneously engages penetration of needles and serum import at the same time. It comes in sizes like 0.25mm, 0.6mm and 1.0mm
Gin Amber Beauty’s Derma Roller–This device needs no introduction. It’s a quite popular micro-needling device. Gin Amber brand derma roller has CE-medical certified surgical stainless steel. It’s Derma Roller comes in the following sizes: